The website JoyfulMindReset.com (hereinafter “Website”) is owned and operated by Joyful Mind Reset LLC, a New Jersey, Limited Liability Company (hereinafter “we” “us” “our”). Please read the following Disclaimer before using our Website – by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read this Disclaimer to the point that you feel you understand the terms outlined herein, and agree to be bound by them.
To access or use Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the required mental capacity to enter into and abide by this Disclaimer. By using Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to the Disclaimer herein. Use of Website by anyone under 18 is not authorized or condoned by us.
This Disclaimer may be subject to changes or updates, and Website may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check Disclaimer for updates. By continuing to use Website and the content we produce, you agree to be bound by the most updated version of the Disclaimer, whether or not you have read it. If you are not in agreement with the Disclaimer as is, please do not use our Website or any of the content that appears thereon.
The purpose of Website is solely to provide educational information and to share the author’s personal opinions regarding holistic health and alternative medicine; any content on this website or provided as a result of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for the purpose of education and for informational purposes only. By visiting Website, you agree and understand that this content is made available to you as a self-help tool only. Nothing on this website or distributed via email is intended to take the place of a consultation with a physician, dietician, nutritionist, counselor, medical professional of any kind, lawyer, doctor, accountant, psychic, or other professional.
Medical Disclaimer – Not Medical or Dietary Advice
The content on Website is not to be considered medical advice for any reason, and nothing herein is intended to provide or act as a substitute for physical or mental health treatment. You as the visitor understand and agree that Website contains content meant to support you generally; I am not acting as your physician, counselor, provider, or providing any personalized medical treatment. This Website discusses and offers general principles of holistic and alternative medicine only; you reading information on Website does not create a coach-client relationship. We cannot know your personal situation or condition, and are not suggesting you follow the content on Website instead of or in place of a personalized consultation with a medical professional. The information contained on Website or via emails, or available through our products, programs, and services is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, nor is anything contained herein designed to provide you with a medical diagnosis, treatment, or other medical services. We are not medical professionals, nor are we contending to be in any capacity; by visiting this site you understand and agree this website is not providing medical or dietary advice, nor is it attempting to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
We encourage you to consult your physician prior to beginning any program found on Website, or implementing any information found on Website, and will assume that all individuals choosing to participate or implement any information found on Website will have previously obtained clearance and permission from their applicable personal medical physician, who has determined they are sufficiently healthy, and that this information may be useful or right for them. Please consult your physician prior to implementing any suggestions found on Website, including but not limited to dietary suggestions, physical exercises, supplements, medications, detox, mental exercise, or any other such program found on Website. We encourage you to use common sense in determining whether any such content is right for you, and trust that you will discuss with a personal medical professional prior to following any such information. Nothing contained on Website is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity.
The purpose of Website and the content herein is designed to provide you with useful information, and to support and assist you in reaching the goals you desire. However, individual success depends on your own mental and emotional state, as well as your dedication, effort, and commitment. While I make every effort to help my readers, I cannot predict results, nor am I able to know your personal situation; therefore, I cannot guarantee that you will attain certain results. You agree and understand that I do not make any guarantees regarding any specific results from using information found on Website, and that any success will come in large part to your own personal situation and dedication.
By choosing to visit this site and read the information provided, you understand and agree that you are voluntarily choosing to read, implement and/or participate in the use of Website and any information contained herein, and are solely responsible for any outcomes or results (positive or negative.) We cannot be responsible for any action you may choose to take regarding the information provided, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible nor liable to you should you sustain any injuries or negative ramifications. The information contained on Website is intended as general information only; we cannot know your individual medical or physical state, and do not claim to know what may or may not work for your body. As such, you agree that you are fully responsible for your health and well-being, and any decisions you make to implement or follow anything you find on Website.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that your participation in using our website and/or adding yourself to our email list is wholly voluntary, and you are solely and personally responsible for your actions, choices, and any results therein. You understand there are sometimes unknown risks and circumstances that may arise during or following use of our Website or products, that cannot be foreseen or anticipated, but may influence or affect your business or you as an individual. You understand and agree that any suggestion or recommendation of a product, service, coach, or otherwise through our Website is purely information – any decision to act upon these suggestions is to be taken by you, at your own risk, without any liability on the part of Joyful Mind Reset LLC. You agree to accept all risks herein.
Your use of this Website constitutes an agreement and acceptance that you will absolve Joyful Mind Reset LLC as well anyone acting as an agent, consultant, affiliate, guest blogger, joint venture partner, employee, staff, team member, or anyone affiliated with Us in any way of any liability for any loss, damage, injury, or litigation that you or any other person may incur from direct or indirect use of the information, content, or products found on our Website or via materials requested through email.
You understand and agree that We are not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of our Website, any information contained herein, or any products or services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you or your business, including revenues, clients, business, goodwill, income, anticipated income, predicted income, sales numbers, loss of a sale, data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue. You agree that your decision to use our Website is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
You agree at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold harmless Joyful Mind Reset LLC and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with it from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of your use of our Website or any products or services contained therein, as well as any third party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from your actions in relation to our Website or any breach by you of any such conditions outlined herein. Should we be required to defend ourselves in any action directly or indirectly involving you, or an action where we decide your participation or assistance would benefit our defense, you agree to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by us, free of charge.
We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
Although we have spent considerable time and effort in creating the products on JoyfulMindReset.com and the content provided herein, you understand and acknowledge that we are not responsible nor liable for any errors, omissions, or liability as a result of any loss or damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of your use of Website content or our products. You also understand there may be inadvertent typographical errors or inaccuracies. By your use of this website, you acknowledge and understand this information, and agree you have chosen/will choose to utilize our Website and/or our products voluntarily. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy of our Website, or for any errors or omissions that may occur on the site or in our products.
Similarly, you understand your obligation to provide only authentic, accurate information to us, including your name, email address, and payment information, should you choose to purchase a product. You understand and agree that should any information provided prove inaccurate, and any issues or damages arise from your giving us false or inaccurate information, you may be liable for any subsequent damages that occur as a result.
Website may feature testimonials from clients from time to time, in order to provide readers with additional comments from others’ experiences with Website, Joyful Mind Reset LLC, and products or services offered. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our website and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Website, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee.
Affiliates and Endorsements
From time to time, we may choose to partner with, promote, become an affiliate of, or otherwise engage in a joint venture with another individual or company whom we feel aligns with our products or services. You understand that should an affiliate or joint venture program be featured on our Website, we may receive financial compensation or other payment as a result. Please note we will only feature or promote coaches, businesses, or products that we whole heartedly agree with and believe in, and genuinely believe will help our audience.
However, you understand and agree that you must use your own judgement with respect to determining whether any promotion of another product is right for you and your business. Our decision to promote, suggest, or reference another service indicates nothing more than an acknowledgement that we respect or appreciate the business, person, or service. Your decision to use or purchase from such a promotion is yours alone, and you understand we have no involvement in your decision, nor shall we have any liability should you purchase from a promoted product and become unsatisfied. You agree and understand we have no liability and you will hold us harmless should this occur.
Similarly, references to other coaches, information, events, services, products, opinions, or companies on our Website, blog, or emails is meant purely as a way to share information, not as an endorsement or suggestion that you purchase or use whatever is being mentioned. We are not responsible for any information, content, emails, products, programs, or services of any other person, business, or entity that may be referenced on our Website.
- You understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise apoteketgenerisk.com.
Your use of JoyfulMindReset.com constitutes full and complete acceptance and agreement to this Disclaimer. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
For good and valuable consideration of two hundred ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($297) Client has agreed to purchase Joyful Mind Reset (hereinafter “Program”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined below:
Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the course entitled “Joyful Mind Reset” – a four (4) week, pre-recorded, virtual course created by Coach in order to help individuals eradicate limiting beliefs and reset their body, mind, and spirit. Course is comprised of twenty-eight (28) educational videos as well as weekly PDF downloads and bonus guides/handouts designed to share additional information that may or may not be of interest to Client. Client understands that entire Program is online only; there are no in person elements or individual consultations with Coach unless you choose to purchase additional services.
Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in Program as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Should Client breach this provision and disclose confidential or proprietary information belonging to Coach or another participating in the Program, Client understands additional action may be taken by Coach up to and including legal action.
- Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or on various sales materials for this or another Program created by Coach. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
Payment and Payment Plans
- Client understands the cost of the program is two hundred ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($297) which is payable up front, in full, unless a payment plan has been offered by Coach, or otherwise arranged between Coach and Client. Client agrees to render payment via Paypal. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any products or services included within Program.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Coach, and Coach’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program. Client must confirm he/she has the necessary technological capabilities to view Program prior to purchasing, due to the no refunds policy.
- Client further agrees and understands that changing his/her mind about the Program, failing to follow through or understand the details of the Program, not experiencing the results he/she expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar situations does not entitle her to a refund.
Medical Disclaimer – Not Medical or Professional Advice
- The purpose and goal of Program is to provide Client with tools for general mind and body wellness. Program and content contained within the Program is not to be considered medical advice, and nothing within the Program is intended to provide or act as a substitute for mental health treatment.
- Client understands and agree that Coach is a certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine; however Program offers education and information in the field of holistic health, wellness, diet, mindset, and well-being. There are no treatment or medical-based elements to Program, and it is not meant for those who are in need of (or think they may be in need of) medical services. Coach is not attempting nor suggesting Client enroll in Program in place of a personalized consultation with a medical professional in your geographical area.
- Coach encourages Client to consult a physician if he/she suspects he/she may benefit from such services. We will assume that all individuals choosing to purchase Program will have previously obtained clearance and permission from their applicable personal medical physician and has concluded that the coaching Program offered is right for them. Nothing contained within Program is intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical condition or disease, nor is it to be considered medical advice in any capacity.
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in Program and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Coach believes in her services and that Program is able to help many people, Client acknowledges and agrees that Joyful Mind Reset LLC is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in Program and any results therein.
- While Program does suggest supplements and various medical testing options in order to help Client learn more about his or her individual body and mind, it is fully up to Client and his or her physician whether or not such testing and supplements may be right for them. Coach has no way to assess any course participants’ individual needs, and Client understands any decision he or she makes to obtain testing, take supplements, or implement information found in Program is completely up to Client.
Disclaimer /No Guarantees
- While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from the Program, Coach cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Coach delivers the Program as described in the Program Outline Addendum below, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Program. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Program is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Client also understands he or she is purchasing the Program and participating freely and voluntarily. The information contained within the Program may not be suitable for all persons and all fitness levels, and Client understands he or she is required to modify accordingly, based upon his or her fitness levels, and instructions by physician.
Waiver/Assumption of the Risk
- Client understands he/she is entering into a Program for the purpose of achieving a desired health and/or wellness goal through Coach’s Program. Client confirms he/she is entering into this Program voluntarily and of his/her own free will.
- Client certifies he/she has or will be evaluated by his/her personal physician and obtain medical clearance prior to beginning any fitness, exercise, diet, health or wellness-related Program with Coach. If Client elects not to obtain this medical clearance prior to beginning Program, he/she understands the potential injuries and ramifications of such actions, and agrees not to hold Coach responsible for any such injuries or negative consequences.
- Client understands Program may include elements of diet and wellness, which bring inherent risks of illness, injury, or other similar unanticipated consequences. Client agrees he/she is aware of and assuming these risks in order to voluntarily proceed with Coach’s Program. Should any such incidents occur, Client understands it is of no fault or responsibility of Coach, and agrees Coach is not liable.
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Voorhees, New Jersey within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of New Jersey regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of New Jersey are to be applicable here.
This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
END OF DOCUMENT